Mega Fortune Pays Out Another Multi-Million Jackpot [...]
How You Can Rack Up the Most Comp Points at Online Casinos
- May 7, 2014 By Staff Writer -
Introduction to Casino Comp Points/Loyalty Points
Every time you make a wager in a casino, be it online or land based, your loyalty level goes up. In the case of online casinos, you get points for each dollar wagered. With the help of these points you can advance through the different levels that the casino sets. Each level includes different kinds of benefits, such as gifts, weekly loyalty bonuses intended only for loyal players, exclusive higher points conversion rates (you can convert the points for cash), higher withdrawal and deposit limits, special VIP promotions, reload bonuses, deposit match bonuses exclusively for you, birthday specials etc. Virtually anything that a regular player cannot and will not get, except in the case of becoming a member of the casino’s comp points club.
These clubs are usually called VIP clubs or programs, and its members are referred to as VIPs. The levels are usually designated as bronze (the lowest level), silver, gold, platinum and diamond. Of course, these vary from casino to casino, but in general they are all similar. The concept is to collect more points by wagering, in order to become one of the most esteemed customers of the casino.
Having said all of this, it is important for players to understand how these programs work as best as they can. It is important for them to be able to recognize a good comp point program too and to distinguish it from a bad one.
Best Ways to Collect Comp Points
There are several notable ways in which you can collect comp points more efficiently:
- From time to time casinos will give you a one-time offer to collect double comp points. This is usually done when the casino wants to promote a specific game etc. Carefully browse daily promotions each day in order to find the double comp points deal.
- Casinos have the habit of giving comp points based on each $10 wagered, after which you are given one point. So, if you want to earn comp points faster, make bigger bets. For example, if you want to make $1 wagers, you will need to make ten $1 wagers to get 1 point.
- Usually the fastest way of accumulating comp points is by playing slots and scratch cards. Table games such as roulette or blackjack on the other hand include much higher bets needed to earn one comp point, so have this in mind when you wager.
- Another way to earn more comp points is to reach higher levels. This will mean that you will need to employ everything that we previously mentioned until you reach the higher VIP levels. When you do this, it is probable that you will be offered a higher rate of collecting comp points.
- Take the most of bonuses, which means free wagering money. Free wagering money means collecting comp points without spending your bankroll.
Comp or Loyalty points, as they are called sometimes, are very effective methods for online casinos to retain their playing base, and are great way for the players to get more for their money. These programs can land you some really sweet rewards. You are going to wager at the casino anyway, why not getting something in return for your loyalty. Consider these programs as a must if you are serious about your gambling hobby. With them you can minimize your losses, and maximize your potential return. Most of all, they are free to enter (although there are some that are invitation only, but rarely) and cost absolutely nothing to be part of them.
YOU MIGHT BE ALSO BE INTERESTED IN THESE:
UK Betting and Gambling Operators Are Launching an Awareness Campaign [...]
Western Australia Introduces Controversial Betting Tax [...]