Best PaysafeCard Casinos
When we talk about the most widely accepted prepaid card for online payments, we mean PaysafeCard. PaysafeCard is supported for making purchases at thousands of online shops, and you can buy it at nearly half a million outlets around the world. It enables simple, safe and quick payments without the need for revealing any sensitive data like credit card or bank account details, personal information and such, which may be used to harm you. You don’t even need to have a bank account or a credit card to use them, and everything is performed in the outmost privacy.
This payment method has become one of the more popular among gamblers, especially in the category of prepaid cards for paying online. PaysafeCard transactions are available at every major gambling online venue and they do not involve processing fees. It works like sort of a voucher: you just by a card of certain value from a retail shop that sells it, which you then use for electronic payments, including making deposits. These shops can be found all over Europe, and you can use the PaysafeCard website to find the nearest retail shop near you that sells them.
- Europe’s most popular prepaid payment solution
- Available across 450.000 outlets worldwide
- No personal information and bank accounts are required
- Absolute security due to the prepaid concept
TOP RATED PaysafeCard Casinos ONLINE IN 2014
CHOSEN BY 84% OF VISITORS THIS WEEK
- Every player is entitled to a 25% weekend booster every week!
- Welcome bonus of 100% bonus up to £200
- Available in over 10 languages including Russian, German, Chinese and Spanish.
- A massive collection of the latest and best Microgaming games.
- A very safe and stable option for a Microgaming casino. One of the best.
- Chance to win Multi-Million dollar progressive jackots every month!
- Excellent live casino with big private room, big limits and iPad compatible.
- Flawless reputation for good customer service and security.
- Eurogrand is owned by operated by highly regarded William Hill.
- Part of the Playtech family. Access to all the new Playtech games and jackpots.
- Regular regular cash back refunds and monthly loyalty bonuses. Very popular!
Things to Know About PaysafeCard Payments in Online Casinos
Further below we outline the basic principles of how a PaysafeCard prepaid card is used, how to set up your account at their website, as well as a couple of online casinos that accept PaysafeCard, including mobile ones.
How Does PaySafeCard Work?
You have to buy your PaysafeCard voucher from a retail store. They are sold in units up to £100. If you want a bigger value, you can combine several cards up to a certain limit by combining the 16-digit PINs of each card. When you want to make an online payment, you just have to enter the PIN, and your PaysafeCard username and password and you don’t even have to spend the entire sum on your card.
Setting up the account
Set up your account to manage all your PaysafeCard vouchers via the PaysafeCard website. Go to the website, set up your account with a simple registration process by providing your basic personal info, and you are done. From there you can manage all your cards and view all of your payments. The standard balance allowed is up to £2,000. Visit www.paysafecard.com to register today.
Withdrawing your casino winnings
PaysafeCard only works in one way, and withdrawals are not supported. For all of your withdrawal purposes you’ll have to find another method. Usually casinos propose withdrawals via cheques.
Playtech & Microgaming Casinos That Accept PaySafeCards
Bet365, the most popular Playtech online casino, is a gambling venue where you can fund your casino account using PaysafeCard. All transactions are free of charge and instant, and the minimum deposit allowed is 5 in 14 different currencies. After that, you can use Bet365’s 100% welcome bonus.
The most popular Microgaming online casino on the other hand that accepts PaysafeCard is 32Red. Here too deposits are instant and free of charge, and the minimum is set at £/€/$10. With each $20 deposit using PaysafeCard, 32Red will give you $32 bonus.
Mobile Casinos with the Option of Making Deposits through PaysafeCard
Using PaysafeCard to play mobile casino games is even better. You can make the deposit at the same where you’ve bout your card spot via your mobile device. Mobile casinos that accept PaysafeCard are All Slots and Royal Vegas.
Several different currencies are supported at both casinos. All Slots gives away special $5 mobile bonus including $500 bonus. While Royal Vegas gives $1,200 new player bonus on first three deposits. Both casinos support all the latest Smartphones and tablets that work on Android, iOS or Windows.