EmojiPlanet Slots - NetEnt
ABOUT EMOJIPLANET SLOTS
Who wouldn't want to bring out some fun and smiles, playing the 2017 creation from NetEnt EmojiPlanet. The ingenious release will see players accumulating various emojis to launch any of the five rewarding bonus features bringing in a great potential for mega wins, thanks to the Avalanche feature and Cluster Pays mechanic, where symbols are falling from above, instead of spinning. What's more, they will explode as soon as they created a win, to make room for other symbols and, potentially, create yet another winning avalanche.
The exciting title features a 6x5 grid filled with vibrant colors, wacky animations, 3x3 overlay symbols, Sticky Wilds, and Emoji Meters, offering a lot to smile about, especially if you happen to scoop the top-prize of whopping 1,000,000 coins on every single cascade.
HOW TO PLAY
Before you gain entrance to the quirky SmileyLand, you will be required to adjust the coin denomination ranging from $0.01 to $1.00 and choose the desired bet level. You can stake anywhere between $0.20 and $200 per spin, which should cater to the needs of the majority of players. The slot machine features the Autoplay button that allows for up to 1,000 automatic spins, as well as Max Bet option that will select the maximum possible wager by default.
Given that the slot introduces the so called cascades, instead of traditional paylines, winning combinations are formed by creating a cluster of at least five matching symbols that are linked to each other, either horizontally or vertically. The symbols that contributed to a win will instantly explode to be instantly replaced by others, thus potentially, triggering additional wins.
On the grid, you will come across eight distinct emojis, including smiley faces, kiss marks, pizza slices, poo, bombs, rockets, two hearts, and aliens as well. As you would expect, the smiley face is the most lucrative symbol, awarding 500x your bet for making a cluster of 30. The colorful release doesn't feature Scatters, only Wild symbols, which are represented by a gold star with the word 'wild' on top.
EmojiPlanet boasts five Emoji Meters, including the Bomb Meter, Kiss Mark Meter, Pizza Meter, Two Hearts Meter, and Rocket Meter, that are all filled with corresponding emoji symbols.
A golden star with the word 'wild' on top stands for Wild that can pop up anywhere on the grid. They substitute for all other icons to form a winning combination.
The game does not include the traditional Free Spins feature. Instead, there are five Emoji Meters on the right-hand side of the screen, triggering five distinct bonus features, once you fill 12 spaces on a meter. Each symbol explosion after a winning, will fill the corresponding meter by one space.
• Bomb feature will award between 5x and 100x the stake for 8 randomly selected symbols that will be destroyed.
• Pizza feature will add a large 3x3 symbol, excluding Wild symbol, and place it randomly on the grid.
• Kiss Mark feature introduces three Sticky Wilds, where each of them has three lives, so, when one of them contributes to a winning, it will lose a life, which practically means that players will get three wins for each of these Sticky Wilds.
• Rocket feature will place a stack of as many as 10 Wilds vertically on one of the reels. Moreover, when the Avalanche feature is activated, additional Wilds will be added to the grid.
• Two Hearts feature is launched when there are no more wins to be formed. Keep in mind that your payout will be determined by the number of times the corresponding meter was filled up.
EMOJIPLANET ON MOBILE
The enticing release does not just stop on your PC, since the developers from NetEnt made sure you can try your luck on the move too using your mobile phone or tablet. The good news is the quality of graphics, animations and sound effects remain the same across all platforms, ensuring the smooth and highly entertaining gameplay that can award up to 1,000,000 coins if fortune really smiles upon you.