ONLINE Live Dealer Blackjack
Everybody will agree that blackjack is the most popular casino game ever to be played and due to that fact alone live dealer blackjack games have become a standard offering at live casinos. You can be hundred percent sure that every live dealer casino has one. Live dealer blackjack is a very genius concept that combines elements of both online and real-life gambling.
These live dealer blackjack games are usually the classic variation of the game, played with a standard number of decks and following standard rules. They can be played by multiple players virtually seated at the same table, just like in a land-based casino. With these games players are able to enjoy some casino action while being served by a real-life dealer and playing against him alongside other players.
This live dealer concept is able to fully replace your trips to the nearest casino. Now you can have that traditional face-to-face moment with the dealer, that same feeling that you get in a real casino and you don’t even have to leave your home. In live dealer games the dealer is broadcasted from a special studio with a real blackjack table.
QUICK Live Blackjack TIPS
- The house edge in live blackjack is one of the lowest of all casino games ranging from 0.41% to 0.69% at best depending on the software provider and the online casino that offers it, and, of course, on your blackjack skills and ability to decrease it.
- Most of the online casinos that we have scanned so far that have live dealer blackjack are offering bet limits that range in approximately the same minimum and maximum allowed bet amounts as you’d know, but the average maximum is perhaps something between $2,500 and $5,000.
- Live dealer blackjack gives you the benefit of interacting with a real life dealer and compete with real life players sitting at the table. Furthermore, this is one of the few skill games that you can master easily and to use it to your own advantage with a decent strategy.
CHOSEN BY 84% OF VISITORS THIS WEEK
- The Live Casino is powered by Evolution Gaming - one of the best!
- Live games playable on mobile, PCs and tablets.
- Dedicated live private rooms belonging to 888 only.
- Live Casino offered by in Classic View and 3D view.
- Supports these currencies $USD, €EUR, £GBP, $CAD, SEK, DKK.
- Powered by Playtech with extensive options for dealers and tables.
Royal Vegas Casino
- Live Dealer powered by Microgaming. Ability to play mutiple tables at once.
- Chance to play at real tables, in real time, with Playboy Bunny dealers.
- Industry-first "Blackjack bet behind option" - bet on a player to win the hand.
ONLINE Live Dealer Blackjack FAQ
Nearly all software providers offer the relatively same table limits, but it all depends on the casino’s table limits policy, which decides on how much the maximum bet will be. We have seen casinos powered by Playtech, Microgaming, Betsoft and other popular software providers that usually give the highest limit of 2,500 to 5,000 chips per hand, though some go up to even 10,000.
The technique of card counting is most successful in games with single or very few decks. Unfortunately to card counting players, live blackjack games typically feature from 6 to 8 decks, which makes card counting harder than usual.
Yes. Besides the standard classic blackjack version of the game, which is mostly offered as a live game and which doesn’t feature side bets at all, online casinos offer live blackjack games with side bets, such as Perfect Pairs, 21+3, Bet Behind etc.
When you disconnect during a live blackjack game and the cards have already been dealt, the standard rule is for the casino to play out your hand as if you have decided to stand, meaning no additional card will be given and the hand will be played with the cards dealt only.
Yes. Some of the software providers, like Playtech, offer live dealer games for playing on mobile devices too.
ONLINE CASINO BLACKJACK RESOURCES
Use this easy strategy to get started playing.
Terms like "hit", "stand" and more explained.
The rules of BJ are quite easy to pick up.
The history of BJ is very interesting. Read more.
Check out our online blackjack tips.
Learn more detailed info about hot casino games.
Live Blackjack Online Overview
Live dealer blackjack games don’t take much bandwidth when streaming and don’t use much of your computer’s memory. The tables don’t even cost more compared to playing blackjack against the computer with standard bet sizes. In fact, you will be able to wager under the same table limits that apply to minimum bets.
Playing online at a live dealer casino can help you achieve the feel of playing in a land-based casino. The live dealer factor changes everything and the entire atmosphere of the game. It is a very pleasant experience.
How to Access Live Blackjack
It is pretty much like accessing a normal game at an online casino. Live blackjack is a pretty much a standard game, so the only thing is to find the appropriate live casino offering at least one variation of blackjack. This part can be an easy task if you decide to browse through our selection of top live casinos. We have analyzed them according to some industry standards and have included only those that passed through the filter.
These casinos offer two ways of playing their live dealer games: one is the instant play option, and the other is the download option. With the instant play option you are only required to register and then you just need to launch the game directly in your browser. If you decide to download the casino software, you will need to install the software and then you can access the game from your desktop.
Before you are able to finally play the game, you will need to make a deposit. After you’ve made a deposit just activate the game and select a room according to your preferred table limit. Make sure that you have a steady internet connection and a proper blackjack experience, because here you compete with other players too, so you wouldn’t want to leave the game with a bad impression and an empty bankroll.
Game Types Available
Live blackjack variations are different one from another in small details, such as, if the player is allowed to hit a second time after splitting etc. One of the more significant differences between these variations is side bets. Some live blackjack games offer side bets as opportunities for some additional money, such as, guessing if the first two cards dealt are going to be a pair etc. The betting limits can vary a lot too, and normally go between $1 and up to $5,000.
Low-stake live blackjack games are those that offer minimum bets smaller than $5, and usually offer chips in sizes as low as $0.25. Low-stake games are perfect for players that want to progressively increase or decrease their bets by smaller fractions.
There are even cases of live blackjack games that offer minimum bets as low as $0.50. Nevertheless, one dollar per hand is the most frequently offered minimum bet. In most cases live blackjack games tend to have slightly higher minimum stakes since the dealer needs to be paid too.
High-limit live blackjack games can offer incredibly high stakes up to $50,000 per hand. However, these are rare cases of high limit games and are generally intended for high rollers. It is more likely that you will find tables with lower maximum bet amounts, which range between $2,500 and $10,000. These high-limit games usually have high minimum bet amounts too that range from $5 up to $25. We can safely say that these are kind of “high roller minimums”.
Strategy to Follow When Playing Live Online
Here are some combinations that you can take into consideration:
If you have a pair of:
- Aces or eights, split;
- Twos and threes and the dealer has 2-7, split;
- Fours and the dealer has 5 or 6, split;
- Fives and the dealer has 2-9, double;
- Sixes and the dealer has 2-6, split;
- Sevens and the dealer has 2-7, split;
- Nines and the dealer has 2-6 or 8 or 9, split. If he has a ace,10 or 7, you should stand.
- Stand if you have tens.
If you have:
- Ace and 2 or 3, and the dealer has 6 or 5, double;
- Ace and 4 or 5, and the dealer has 6 or 4, double;
- Ace and 6, and the dealer has 3-6, double;
- Ace and 7, and the dealer has 8, 7, or 2, stand. If he has 3-6, double.
- Ace and 8 or 9, stand.
If you have a hand total of:
- 8 or less, hit.
- 9, and the dealer has 3-6, double;
- 10, and the dealer has 2-9, double;
- 11, and the dealer has 2-10, double. If he has ace, hit.
- 12, and the dealer has 2 or 3, hit. If he has 4-6, stand.
- 13-16, and the dealer has 2-6, stand.
- 17-21, stand.
Also: avoid the side bets if you want to play it safe, and always hit when you cannot double.